Friday, July 17, 2009

Thing #6


This was a fun thing to explore with. The third party site that I thought was really great for me and my family was called PicMarkr. This application lets you add a watermark to your photos. You could add either a picture or text, and you had the option to have it be in a specific location on your picture or have it be tiled over your entire picture. I uploaded a picture of my kids from our summer vacation, and then I added a watermark to the bottom center that says "Gleeson Family Vacation 2009". I thought this application was soooo very cool!

I definitely think is a tool that I will be using frequently!

1 comment:

  1. looks like the subjects are having fun posing for you as well...the watermark idea is good...I had forgotten about it...it would be a good way to credit the photos I use from Flickr. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete