Friday, July 31, 2009

Thing #17

Rollyo was a new experience for me, but I did like it. I created a searchroll on recipes because I like to cook and am always looking for new recipes to try. Usually I either do a general google search and get a gazillion results, or I pick one of my tried and true websites and start searching there. The problem is, when I just go to one site, I might not find something I like, so I then have to search a different site until I get what I want. Obviously, the problem with google is that I end up with more results than I even care to dream of and get bogged down with all the unnecessary items in the results. With Rollyo, I just listed my top 6 or 7 recipe sites that I like to go to, and then Rollyo searches all of those sites and only those sites. What a novel idea. I am definitely going to share this one with my staff. I am sure that in there professional lives as well as their personal they can use this tool and save themselves time.

Here is the link to my Rollyo search page:

http://rollyo.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment