Friday, July 17, 2009

Thing #5


I enjoyed looking at the Flickr site and viewing the multitude of pictures that are available to use. I really liked the "geotagging" option it offers. It was interesting because just a while ago my husband and I were talking about how cool it would be for a digital camera to have a GPS feature in the same way that it has a time and date feature so you could know the exact location where you took a picture. Then, you could go back to that same location at a different time of year, or a different time of your life, and see how it has changed. I thought the geotagging was similar in nature. Best I could tell you were just given a location and not GPS coordinates, but it did seem like the same idea.


I chose this picture because it reminded me of a debate I often hear about reading books versus listening to them. It is by: suchitra prints(Away for a few days)'s photostream.

No comments:

Post a Comment