Sunday, July 19, 2009

Thing #10




Okay - this was so much fun. I created two pictures through fotoflix - one is a picture of my husband and my kids on a trail in Shenandoah National Park, and they all have light sabers and are pretending to be jedis...I superimposed an alien in the foreground...it's pretty funny. The only think I didn't like about this site was that my original images were too big, so I had to make them smaller, which took some time.

Then, I went to dumpr and uploaded a picture of my kids and made it into a jigsaw puzzle. Both were very fun. I did not have to change the size of my original picture on this site, so that was nice. I originally set out to make a comic strip, but I liked the other things I had to choose from so much more.

One of the things I liked from fotoflix was the ability to make a magazine cover...what a great Christmas present for grandparents. I am definitely going to play with this one some more.




2 comments:

  1. Big Huge Labs also has a magzine cover mashup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool picture! Did you also superimpose the light sabers? I liked FotoTrix, but found content that was NOT suitable for kids. Did you find that also?

    ReplyDelete