Monday, August 3, 2009

Thing #20

First of all, I never knew there was a site like zamzar that would convert videos into different formats so quick and easy. I have been having trouble getting my videos to load to my snapfish account, and realized a few weeks ago it was because the videos were in the wrong format. Now, with zamzar, I can quickly convert them to the right format and upload them to my snapfish account. Thank you!

I had fun browsing through TeacherTube and looking at the different videos. I have never done this before, and there are a lot of valuable videos to view there. I found this one that is a song about the weather that I think could definitely be used in Kindergarten, but probably also PreK, and 1st grade, as well as music class with these age groups.




What I like about TeacherTube is that there are so many student made videos that a teacher could show as an example to students if the class was working on a video for a project. Also, I like how when browsing you can easily see what grade level most of the videos are for. TeacherTube is an asset to have and know about, and now that I know how to embed the videos into a blog (is it really this easy?) I think I can use it better in my job.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great video for intro to weather. thanks for sharing. I am going to use it in my training with my kindergarten teachers!

    ReplyDelete